Rules at School Sponsored Events
The following will be enforced at all school sponsored events. There will be no exceptions made for any student.
- At sports events, every student must have a valid Valley High ID to be admitted to home side of the field. Exceptions will be made for students with SJMS IDs and all Valley Region feeder elementary schools if the student(s) are accompanied by an adult.
- Anyone coming to the game without a valid VHS ID, but a valid ID from another school will be required to sit on the visitor’s side of the stadium for the game. Note – no one will gain admittance to any event without a valid ID card in their possession.
- If a Valley High student brings a guest from another high school to a game, the guest will need to sit on the visitor’s side during the game.
- Any student that has received a 5 day home suspension cannot attend any school sponsored event for 60 days from the date of their suspension. If the same student receives additional home suspension(s), the 60 day “wait period” starts all over again from the date of the last suspension.
These changes are being implemented with the sole purpose of creating a safe environment for our students and guests at all school related activities.
- Our School
- General Info
- 2022-2023 Student Handbook
- District Resources
- School Rules and Policies